Welcome to Deephaven
Norman Rockwell reincarnated! This charming and gorgeous area is the epitome of Americana. Highly sought after for the beautiful settings, windings streets, gorgeous trees, history, and all set along the middle of some of the best lakeshore on Lake Minnetonka. “Cottagewood USA” is a sub hamlet of Deephaven and rates as one of the highest-demand neighborhoods on Lake Minnetonka.
- The Cottagewood General Store is the historic neighborhood gathering place and yummy home of goodies for all ages. Friday night barbecues are part of the attraction. There is nearly always a dog asleep on the porch, bikes tipped over and kids giggling.
- The Minnetonka Yacht Club was founded in 1892 with the inception of “the scow;” world-famous sailors have gotten their start at this esteemed racing club parked on Lighthouse Island overlooking the heart of the main lower lake.
- Host to 6 public beaches
- The mid-point walking, biking, hiking regional trail leads east and west through Excelsior Parks. Tennis courts, platform tennis, baseball fields, and skating rinks are all dotted throughout Deephaven.
- Home to historic areas with famous old tourist hotels that graced the shoreline.
- Community docking available.
- Low crime rate
- The high demand Minnetonka schools are nationally recognized as one of the best school districts in the state with Spanish and Chinese immersion classes, and 91% college-bound graduating classes.
- Athletic programs and extracurricular activities are second to none.
- Deephaven rates as one of the highest demand real estate areas in the Lake Minnetonka vicinity.