Welcome to Orono
The perfect combination: Horse country and lakeshore within easy reach of downtown Minneapolis.
- Located on the northern edge of Lake Minnetonka
- Small City population (8000 in the 2016 census) but large amount of land
- Safe City: crime statistics show Orono safer than 94% of the cities in the USA.
- Award Winning Schools, low student teacher ratio (20.3); High School consistently scores in top 98.8% of standardized tests.
- Robust extracurricular activities including athletics, arts, music and extracirrular clubs and offerings
- One of highest demand schools in the suburban metro area.
- 20 minute commute to downtown Minneapolis
- 2-acre minimum lots
- Rolling landscapes with nature galore
- Golf courses include both private and public courses