The hidden little jewel, tucked between the upper and lower lake! This 160 acre village was developed as an apple orchard and now hosts beautiful lakeshore homes, a bustling marina, and artists galore! Only 650 households, with half on the Lake!
- The Tonka Bay Hotel in 1878 was one of first grand hotels on the Lake with over 200 rooms and guests arriving by RR.
- Parks, beaches, and playground facilities abound!
- A major hiking, biking, and walking trail cuts through the south end of the village.
- Exclusive Clay Cliff is only one of three gated communities in the Twin Cities.
- Award Winning Minnetonka Schools! 91% of Minnetonka graduates are college bound with a 97% graduation rate. Spanish and Chinese immersion classes, along with outstanding athletics,
- and extracurricular activities keep this district ranked at the top of its league.
- Tonka Bay is one of the lake’s best kept secrets!